Last updated: 8 December 2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Association Mukta Community and its licensors.
Cancellation & Refund
In the very unlikely case of an Event being cancelled, we will inform you as soon as possible beforehand and will offer either to refund your administration fee/deposit or to reschedule it a further date.
No refunds or credits are allowed on your cancellation for any Event with Mukta Hatha Yoga. It can only be transferable up to one year after the original start date only in the case of Force Majeure such as Covid-19 travel restrictions (please see below section).
Please note that the location of our in-person Event(s) may change prior to the start if the situation requires us to. We will always inform you on time and try our best to provide the best place for all to share and learn.
Insurance & travel expenditure are not included in any Event(s).
If you book your Event through an external booking platform, please note that we may not be able to provide the same quality of accommodation because of the high commission they take on the full package.
Each Teacher Training/Retreat requires a minimum of 5 participants.
Please note that for Teacher Training participants, certification will only be granted to those who fulfill all the following requirements:
- Full attendance (with the exception of emergencies),
- Successful completion of practical teaching evaluation and written exam. Student must demonstrate his ability to teach,
- Respect these common senses and observe discipline all through the Teacher Training
Videos and photographs will be taken during Event(s) to share on social media. If you don’t want to be part of it then please let us know in advance. It is great support so others can feel the Event and come as you did.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If you leave before the end of the Event for your personal reasons, there will be no refund or certificate given (in the case of Teacher Training).
Those who misbehave towards other participants or teachers during an Event, and lack discipline and common sense will be expelled from the event without any refund or explanation.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of physical, emotional, mental, spiritual health.
- Do not rely on the content, videos or information on the Website as medical advice or as an alternative to medical advice.
- If you have a specific question on a medical matter you should consult your doctor and/or other regulated healthcare professional.
- You should not disregard professional medical advice or discontinue or change medical and or psychological and psychiatric treatment because of information on the Website.
- It is your responsibility to consult your health care professional before registering in any of our Teacher Training, Retreat, Life Coaching, Volunteer Program, and seek medical consent where necessary.
- It is your responsibility to notify Mukta Community of any injury or ailment (recent or ongoing) prior to Teacher Training/Retreat/Life Coaching/Volunteer Program.
- The practice of Yoga involves physical activity such as breathing and cleansing exercises and meditation. As with all physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. During each class, Mukta Community Teachers will provide verbal cues inviting you to move and breathe in a particular way. These cues are guidelines only and you should always work to your own ability. Yoga may at times be challenging, but should not be painful. If at any time you believe something is unsafe for you, or that you are unable to participate due to physical injury or a medical condition, you should listen to your own body and talk to a health care professional and/or Mukta Community Team.
Waiver of Liability
You waive any claims against us resulting from your use of the Website and/or its Content and/or the Event(s) such as Teacher Training, Retreats, Life Coaching, Volunteer Program. If you feel that the use of the Website, its Content, and/or its Event(s) causes you any damage, stop using it.
1) Unless otherwise specifically stipulated, you hereby agree to release and waive any claim and liability for any loss, any physical, psychological or psychiatric injury, any damage of any kind against us arising from:
- your use of the Website, its Content and/or from the Content of the Teacher Training, Retreats, Life Coaching, Volunteer Program you registered for;
- your use of the Content of this Website and/or found on other media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or YouTube;
- your inability to use the Website, including the Online Retreats access or part of the Website and its Content at any given time;
- interruptions, errors, deletions of any Content or the discontinuation of the Website in full or in part;
- the fact that you disagree in any way with the Content of this Website (including the Content of any of our Teacher Training/Retreats/Life Coaching/Events) and/or the fact that you are not able to follow the live stream or in-person event due to any changes or adjustments to the announced schedule. As most of the online and in-person events shared on the Website, adjustments of the schedule might occur;
2) You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our teachers, volunteers, assistants in respect of any losses, injuries or damages you suffer in connection with the Website or these Terms and Conditions;
3) You hereby agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, your sole and exclusive remedy for any losses, injuries, damages, problems or dissatisfaction with the Website is to stop using the Website and the Content.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
In the unlikely situation of a Force Majeure event, before and/or during the Retreat/Life Coaching/Volunteer Program, we reserve the right to stop it without the possibility to be held liable for any damages you may encounter out of this Force Majeure event happening. In the event of a cancellation or delay of the Retreat, Life Coaching, or any other circumstance affecting any event held by us, we are not responsible for any lost wages, accommodation costs, travel costs, cancellation fees or any other expenses you incurred in order to attend our event.
Force Majeure means any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, war, or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, government mandated or recommended travel restrictions, quarantine, closures of geographic areas, transportation channels, and/or limits on large gatherings of people, unavoidable technical problems with the visa, transport, or closure or congestion of airports, widespread internet or electrical outages, terrorist activity, natural disasters, the spread of disease at any scale including but not limited to an outbreak, epidemic or pandemic, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any of the above, refunds or compensation payments cannot be made.
In order to secure your seat in the Event(s), a non-refundable deposit/administration fee has to be made once your application has been accepted. Only when your payment is received your booking to the Event will be confirmed.
All transaction fees must be covered by the client.
For in-person Event(s), the remaining payment has to be paid in Euros currency upon or prior to arrival.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.